Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
BabbyCam uses a neural network, similar to your brain, that is trained on thousands of baby images in various positions. This teaches BabbyCam how to recognize and alert you when your baby wakes up, goes to sleep, is crying, has his/her face covered, or makes a sound. No attachments are needed on the baby to monitor. Best of all, no subscription fees.
What does "face covered" mean?
This means BabbyCam sees a baby but the nose or mouth may be covered. Typically this occurs when babies sleep on their stomach and BabbyCam can only see the back of their head. It also happens when babies maneuver their face out of view.
I'm not interested in deep learning, can I still use BabbyCam as a normal baby monitor?
Absolutely. You can still enjoy all the other features that make BabbyCam special.
- A wide 175 degree camera that will capture the perfect angle of your baby.
- Thermal camera that measures the surface temperature in view.
- Fast loading video that works cross-platform on iOS, Android, and PC.
- Digital sound meter to watch your baby silently.
- Time-lapsed image viewer of your baby
- On demand instant snapshot for when you want a picture to save or share
- Sound machine, night light, and more...
Will BabbyCam work in my country?
BabbyCam comes with a AC 100-240V Type A power adapter. If the plug does not fit in your power socket, simply add a plug adapter that fits a US Type A plug.
I still have questions, how do I get help?
Contact email@example.com. We are dedicated to supporting parents and their babies by responding quickly.